EXERCISE 2.8 [extra - not in book]
Identify input and output devices that
could benefit users with special needs.
- Speech input - suitable for physically
- Speech output - suitable for blind
people or those with other vision problems
- LCD screens - suitable for users with
sub-optimal vision because they are clearer
- Touchscreens - for users with lower
than usual hand-eye coordination
- Virtual reality input and output -
for immersive treatment of phobias
- Braille printer - hardcopy output
for the blind
- ... continue ...